1.1 Copyright (c) 2015 Salish Pend d’Oreille Culture Committee.
1.2 Subject to the express provisions of this notice:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- if you would like a copy of an audio, photo, video or document from our archives you may contact the culture committee and a review of your request will be conducted.
2.1 You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- stream audio and video files from our website; and
- use our website services by means of a tool and informational purposes subject to the other provisions of this notice.
2.2 Except as expressly permitted by the other provisions of this notice, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
2.3 You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
2.4 Except as expressly permitted by this notice, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
2.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website, save to the extent expressly permitted by this notice.
3.1 You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; or
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
Enforcement of Copyright
4.1 We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
4.2 If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the license set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
5.1 You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our website by downloading an Audio or Photo Request form.